We accept donations when we are open Thursdays from 2-6 PM as well as the 3rd Friday of the month from 4-7 PM and the 3rd Saturday 12-5 PM. We also accept donations by appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to schedule a time with you.
If you're not sure about your donation please email our Shop Manager or call us at 216-361-9933. Due to limited space we ask that donations are limited to approximately 300 lbs per month for any one donor (about one car load). When you arrive with your donation we ask that you sign our donation log and we will offer you a letter stating that your donation is tax deductible. We’d love to hear how you'd like to be thanked for your donation as we are sincerely grateful for your support.
We're small, so we can't take everything. Please refer to the list below to see if we can accept your items.
No thank you!
If it is rusty, can be recycled by regular means, has been used for food, is exceptionally large or heavy, has nails sticking out of it, has sharp edges, was formerly clothing or bedding, is a functional children's toy, is architectural salvage, furniture, or broken electronics, we unfortunately cannot take it at this time. We are also unable to accept packing styrofoam. But thank you and as another resource, check out: http://cuyahogarecycles.org /RecyclableDetail.aspx
- Ribbon, string, yarn
- Fabric & sewing supplies
- Clear bags & plastic boxes that store flat
- Maps of everywhere
- Crochet, knitting & sewing needles
- Wine corks
- Marbles & round flat glass marble-like pieces
- Telephone wire, bendable wire
- Buttons & small vintage treasures
- Leather scraps
- Specialty paper
- Glue & tape (all types)
- Stickers, sticky paper, labels
- Jewelry wire & findings & beads Broken or functional jewelry
- Clean chopsticks, clothespins, popsicle sticks
- Game pieces, parts, playing cards
- Paper clips, brads, rubber bands
- Glitter, bells, balls, bobbins, etc.
- Craft paint & paintbrushes
- Trophies & plaques
- Wire hangers (all wire, no tubes in middle)
- Burlap coffee sacks
- Interesting non-toxic industrial scraps