Holy super glue, we're turning 2!
We turned 2 in July 2016 and In the two years since we have been open, we have
- Taken in (and diverted) more than 14 tons of material
- Received 679 donations
- Offered 400 hours of programming
- Served more than 80 programming customers
- Engaged more than 40 artists and upcyclists in economic opportunities
- Worked with nearly 40 volunteers and street teamers
- Participated in more than 125 hours of professional development
- Been funded by grants from ArtPlace America, Cuyahoga Arts and Culture, SEA (Social Enterprise Accelerator) Change, the Kresge Foundation, the Gund Foundation, the Char and Chuck Fowler Family Foundation, St. Luke's Foundation, and the Ballot Box Project.
We are so proud and excited to have come this far but we aren’t done yet! Stop in and visit us or follow us on social media to find out what fun projects we’ve currently got our hands into!
Don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!